CASCP- Connecticut Association of Senior Center Personnel
Connecticut Association of Senior Center Personnel (CASCP) is Connecticut’s only association of senior center professionals. We are committed to improving the quality of life for older adults, their families, and our communities through our local senior centers. As a network, we enhance member senior centers across the state.
With continuing support and growth, CASCP hopes to maintain and strengthen our relationships with our partners in the aging network. Our mission is to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery in all of our area’s senior centers. CASCP supports the professional development of senior center staff by:
• Facilitating staff development and the improvement of senior center programs and services through education and training.
• Assessing and developing standards of operation in senior centers.
• Determining service priorities for the elderly.
• Continual involvement in developing legislative priorities for elderly issues.
• Facilitating the exchange of innovative ideas and concepts related to the profession.